1. Chemical name: MIBC (Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol)
2. Physicals: Colorless transparent liquid with characteristic odor is miscible with most ordinary organic solvent. Its solubility is 1.7% in 20oC, . Slight water-soluble, gravity 0.813, Chemical properties stability, and high content of active ingredients.
3. Application: Excellent foaming agent for non-ferrous metal and non-metallic ores. Mainly used as foaming agent for non-ferrous oxide ores or fine-grained sulfide ores containing a large quantity of soil grade. It is widely used in lead-zinc ore, copper- molybdenum, copper-gold ore and mineral processing of copper-gold ore although the world. Having particular effective on improving the quality of concentrate.
4. Packaging: Iron drum of 165KG.
5. Storage: To be stored in cool and dry environment
6. Guarantee Period: 12 Months.
7. Notice: Keep away from wet, fire and sunshine. To avoid decomposing, don't use for acid pump. When opening the bag, keep away from any warm object. Wear ocular and anti-toxin respirator to protect your skin, eye and no nasality. In case of contact, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes